I also wanted to share with you all my new hair... no more pink :D
MUA every lash mascara- superdrug....MUA blonde eyebrow pencil- Superdrug.
This is the first time i have used MUA mascara and i have to say for £3 i cant complain, it gives a great look, especially for someone like me who has very long but pale eyelashes. This really exaggerates every lash and gives a great natural look with no clumps. The eyebrow pencil is also the first one i have used of the MUA line and i have to say i am very impressed, it comes with a brush to even out any stray aways and looks fab.
Rimmel match perfection foundation in fair ivory- Superdrug.... Rimmel stay matte pressed powder- Superdrug... Maybelline dream creamy foundation- Ebay.
I have very freckly skin so i do tend to wear alot of foundation and powders, no one likes to look orange though so i often buy a base foundation ( Rimmel match perfection) in a colour that is too light for my skin, i team that with a slightly darker top foundation ( in this case it is dream creamy foundation by maybelline, i usually use Maybelline dream satin liquid.), i finish it all off with rimmel stay matte powder to take away the shine that foundation can leave. I have very sensitive skin and all of these are perfect for my type of skin, they give good coverage and leave my skin feeling soft.
Barry m nail paint- Superdrug.
I have to say when the Barry M craze began i didn't immediately jump on the band wagon, recently i have found myself slowly acquiring more and more. It all began when i bought a pastel pink nail paint and that progressed. I recently bought these for the A/W season, i love girly pastel colours but i think these look great for Halloween, Christmas and New year. The black multi glitter gives a great coverage and looks fab on a night out. I love the gold glitter with the crackle effect over the top. I havent yet bought a crackle i decided to try the crock effect, i have to honestly say it doesnt look as good as the crackle but it still looks fabulous.
Ill try and keep up to date with my blog guys. See you soon.
Kirsty
xxx
xoxo Check me out on Twitter xoxo
xoxo Check me out on Facebook xoxo
xoxo Follow me on Hellocotton xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment