Monday, 17 December 2012

OPI on pinterest !!

So i was just browsing through pinterest having a little brain break from my essay, when i came across this beauty of nail art. I saw this and thought the contrast of both the colours is absolutely amazing. I think this is an amazing style to be sporting for the festive season. These nails would look great on christmas day for all you lucky people who can go out and celebrate on boxing day and new years day. 
I love the dip dye effect of the black on the lilac sparkle. This is a definate must for the next time i get my nails done.
I noticed that these had been done with the O.P.I nail varnish, seems to be a great purchase. Anyone out there who had no idea what to do for festive nails this season, get these done!!!!
I cant wait to get my nails done again now.
Post your festive nails this season guys.

Have a great christmas and new year.
Kirsty 
xxxxxxxxx

                                 Twitter-Facebook- Hellocotton

No comments:

Post a Comment