I Picked these little beauties up the other week and immediately had to have them. They are Jeffrey Campbells mary janes. These were supposed to be £100 i managed to pick them up in the sale for £40 i couldnt believe it when i saw them... what a bargain. They are the comfiest shoes i have ever worn in my life, i wore them on a night out for the first time on monday and was a little worried, you know breaking in new shoes on a night out is never a good idea. I didnt have one problem with these, i would definitely invest in another pair. I really love the lita boots and the foxy style that are around too, sadly i dont quite have the funds for those just yet.
I also managed to get these cowboy style shoes in the topshop sale. They were supposed to be £72 i picked these up for £30. Im not usually a sales shopper but i cant complain at finding these two gems. I loved these shoes as soon as i saw them. These are another pair of comfy shoes, i really love the small block heel they have with them. Being quite challenged height wise i take any opportunity to make myself taller and these are perfect for daytime wear. I havent been able to try them out just yet with it being so cold ive been faithful to my superdry boots. I cant wait to try these out though.
I have also really wanted some nike blazes for ages but ive found another pair that i must must have and to make me want them more them come in child sizes making them on £45 for a pair of trainers... yes please.
Nike air force one midis, I love them. Im loving the slight platform to once again give a little more hight. I think these are absolutely adorable.
I cant wait to get these :D
Kirsty
xxx
facebook-twitter-hellocotton-pinterest



No comments:
Post a Comment