Ive been looking for a new pair of jeans for a while and i have to say the pickings have been quite terrible lately. My beloved black skinny jeans from ASOS finally gave way the other month. It was a devastating blow to my wardrobe to say the least. Ever since i have been on the lookout for a new pair of dark jeans, when i came across these beauties in Miss Selfridge, they have to be the comfiest jeans i have ever bought. I love the skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge, i often find it difficult to find jeans, being so small, i always find they crumple at the ankles. When i saw these i knew i had to have them. I really like the acid wash/ stone wash jeans that are around lately, especially the ones like these. I hate rolling up jeans at the bottom because you get that awful look where the inside of the jeans are on show. These dont have that, the material on the inside is black so when you roll them at the bottom you get that lovely effect from the acid wash to a block colour. I picked these up for £34 i think they were with student discount. I absolutely love them, they are so soft and comfy, especially for super skinny jeans, its like wearing leggings.
Ive teamed these today with a simple long sleeved black top from primark and my maroon converse.
Have a lovely wednesday
Kirsty
xxxxxxxx
Twitter-Facebook-Pinterest-Hellocotton.
I like your blog :) Id love if you checked mine out or even followed back :)
ReplyDeletehttp://itsellebella.blogspot.com
Awww thankyou. Ive been rubbish with blogging lately, completely bogged down with my uni work at the moment. Hopefully once i get this dissertation and exams out of the way i will be back to blogging as normal :D. Not a problem i will check it out now huni xxx
ReplyDelete