Monday, 18 March 2013

Wayy too long!!

Heyy guys so its been far too long since my last blog. Im super hectic at the moment with all of my uni work. I have also just started a new job at Simon Dunn Chocolatier in Preston. If any of you guys are in Preston you should pop in and have a coffee or hot chocolate. We use homemade belgian chocolate and its amazing!!!! Try our White chocolate Mocha and hot choccy. Its so yummy :D. I will be working Wednesdays and saturdays if any of you guys want to pop in have a drink and do a review that would be amazing :D.
 Any way, im currently writing this blog at 2:21 in the morning, this is the only time i have been free today... like i said im so busy at the moment.
Because of all of my work i havent really been wearing anything too exciting, i took these pictures the other day before i managed to leave my room for a work break into town.




Purple vintage silk dress- Retro Rehab

This was another little gem i found in Retro rehab, i absolutely love this dress. I managed to pick it up in the sale for £12 which i think is a bargain for a vintage dress. I love how this fits, its so comfortable and surprisingly warm. I usually team this dress with my gold studded pumps from Topshop and me black liquorice bow bag from ASOS. I have my eye on a beautiful pair of courts from ASOS im just waiting to have a little bit more money. They will look absolutely beautiful with this dress. 
Personally i think vintage shops are amazing for one off pieces at least you can walk away knowing you will be the only person wearing it. :D
Have a lovely what is now Tuesday
Kirsty
xxxxxxx
Twitter-Facebook-Pinterest-Hellocotton

1 comment:

  1. Nice purple dress, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/words-of-encouragement-for-friend.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete