I am jetting off to Magalluf with my mum in the morning, which is a little crazy because my first experience of maga is going to be with my mum. I love her to bits so thats fine :D.
I also only have 46 more days left in the UK as i am flying out to Melbourne, Australia on the 10th of November for up to a year!!!! To get some work experience as a psychologist, before i go on to study for my masters. I decided to take a year out of education, rather than going straight back into studying after a very trying 10 years of upper education. Its crazy to believe that 10 years ago i was a terrified year 7, in a completely new town with no friends, scared to the bones for what was to come. Since then i have met some amazing people (granted most of them at University). My best friends Rach and Ceri have been my absolute guardian angels. The people i have met at university i know will be friends for life.
I was also asked to be a godmother to my gorgeous niece Maisey lou who i have grown very attached to. I love her to bits.
Needless to say it has been a busy few months, here are a few pics from my graduation and the christening, my grandparents flew in from spain for my graduation which was a lovely surprise. Its been a bit more of a catch up blog post than a fashion or beauty one. I hope you all like it.
Kirsty Lou xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment