The one i am wearing today is the most recent one she made me, im forever complaining that i am cold so my lovely nan kindly knits me some jumpers. I have two blacks ones and a oversized cable knit mustard colour one (i will get a picture of me in them at some point for you all). She is currently working on another master piece for me so as soon as that is finished i will show you all :).
I love hand-knitted jumpers they are so warm and unique, there is nothing more that i hate than when i buy something and see about a million people wearing that same thing. Another reason why i love vintage shops, they are all one off as well.
Chaki skinny jeans- Miss Selfridge
Gold mini casio- ASOS.... set of three bracelets- Primark.
I usually team this jumper with simple accessories, i never wear a necklace with this because of the neck line, with it being quite high i dont think any neck accessories look right with it, i really want to get a collar for it, when i find the right one it will have to be bought. The great thing about this jumper is it can be teamed with any style of pant you want, i didn't want to be in all dark colours today so i went for my carki skinny jeans from Miss Selfridge, they are quite old now but i love them all the same.
I took a close up image of the colour on my lips with the product so you can all get an idea. Im quite a pale person so deep pinks and reds can make me look even more pale but this one doesn't. I love it!!
Have a great Friday
Kirsty
xxxxxx
Twitter-Facebook-Pinterest-Bloglovin-Hellocotton





No comments:
Post a Comment