Oversized vintage jumper- Retro Rehab... Cupcake print high waisted shorts- Topshop.
Please excuse the quality of these pictures i don't have enough money at the moment to buy and new camera so i have had to resort to using my webcam (can't wait for that new camera when ever i do get one)
Anyway as from previous posts you know i have found a lovely vintage shop in Preston called Retro Rehab, i absolutely love this shop, its my new place to go over topshop!!! I never thought id see the day. I picked this reworked vintage beauty up for £6!!!1 can you believe it £6 for a jumper. Its oversized on me which i love, im very into my over sized everything at the moment. I teamed this today with my high waisted shorts from topshop and some extra thick black tights. I love this jumper so much mainly because of its baby pink colour (i looooveee pink). As you can see from the top picture i have another top underneath this, its just a plain long sleeved top from Miss Selfridge just to add that extra bit of warmth. The collar on this is a turtle neck one but i usually roll it down to make a rounded neck, unless im feeling particularly cold.
I haven't really accessorised this much as it has quite a fussy pattern on the front so i didnt want to take away the attention from the pattern, im just wearing my simple heart necklace from Tiffanys.
What is your opinion on vintage clothing love or hate?
Have a lovely Thursday
Kirsty
xxx
Twitter-Facebook-Hellocotton-Pinterest-Bloglovin



No comments:
Post a Comment