Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Marc B and Asos competition.

Hey everyone so there is a competition on the E-Retail PR bloggers website. There is a chance to win £75 voucher to spend at Marc B and £175 voucher to spend on ASOS. Here is my ASOS outfit i chose to style with one of the new season Marc B handbags.

Here is the link to the new season Mark B handbags http://bit.ly/W2WIcU



This is the Giselle Black Tote by Marc B. I have chosen this bag as i love structured bags at the moment, i think they add that classy look to all outfits. This type of bag is perfect for a student like me, so much room inside with lovely structured walls to protect all of your worldly items.
I have chosen a few items off ASOS that i think would look great with this bag.

 



So this is the outfit i put together to go with the Marc B bag above. I absolutely love Vivienne Westwood so as soon as i saw this gold bracelet and necklace set i knew they would be amazing accessories for this bag. They are simple yet effective, with the Vivienne Westwood emblem on them i think they are perfect for accessorizing this bag. The ASOS midi dress with full skirt and belt is the perfect day to night outfit (well in my opinion), its high neck line and classy hemline are perfect for going to work, Uni, College or just for a trip in to town. I love the classic look of this dress (just like the classic look of the tote bag), this style of dress doesn't call for your casual flat ballet pumps or your super high stillettos, the ASOS proxy pointed toe high heels with toe cap on the front will give the perfect amount of height to flatter your figure in this dress, without the added pain of high heels. When you view the dress ASOS already have the shoes in a link next to it (easy shopping). I had a browse to see if there were any other ones i thought would look great but nothing could cut it once i had seen these little nude beauties. I have finished this look off with the Vivienne Westwood accesories i mentioned above, along with the ASOS stone flower earring. There were matching earrings to the Vivienne set above but i thought these would finish off the whole look by adding just the little splash of colour.
I hope you all enjoyed this outfit. Get entering the competition. Good luck.
For more information about the competition and how to enter it follow this link http://etailpr.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/win-75-to-spend-at-marc-b-175-to-spend.html
Have a lovely Tuesday
Kirsty
xxxx
Twitter-Facebook-Pinterest-Hellocotton-Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment