Sunday, 30 September 2012

Barry M!!

Mini gold casio- ASOS
So i thought id give the crackle effect Barry M nail varnish a go... I went home for the weekend and my mum had bought the gold glitter nail varnish and the crackle effect... i copied what she had done as she was going to a wedding and wanted something different to do with her nails. I have to say i absolutely love love love this effect. I never thought i would but its fabulous. All i did was applied two layers of the gold glitter nail paint by Barry M.... waited for that to dry and applied one layer of the black crackle.
I do love the Barry M products i have a few of the pastel coloured nail paints.... this is a great change to mix up my look.... and it matches my watch :D.
P.S. please excuse how short my nails are... they got quite long so i had to cut them :(

If your like me and are a bit reluctant to try the crackle. I would definitely give it a go :D.

xoxo Check me out on twitter xoxo
xoxo Check me out on facebook xoxo
xoxo Follow me on Hello cotton xoxo


Kirsty
xxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment