Sunday, 2 September 2012

My favourites of the summer!


Heyy my lovely bloggers 
So i thought my second blog of my blogging life will be one on beauty and what my favourite beauty products have been for the summer.All you girls who aren't blessed with naturally tanning skin will feel how i feel on the topic of fake tan... Its a saving grace!!!! I do love the instant tanners out there however over the summer i like to feel i am getting a gradual tan so i tried this....l'Oreal paris sublime bronze tanning mist for fair skin. I absolutely love this product its so easy to apply and dries instantly without any streaks. It usually develops over night and leaves a lovely healthy glow. I usually apply it every other day to maintain a lovely colour, it doesn't leave that tell tail smell of fake tan either so its absolutely perfect for summer and winter. It does come in different shades for those of you who are blessed with darker skin :). Its not a bad price either, i picked this up from sainsbury's for about £8.00 i think. My second favourite of all time is this..Maybelline dream sating liquid airwhipped foundation in light porcelain. This is my all time favourite foundation.... i have very sensitive skin along with it being very fair and i found that this foundation was the only one that sits very light on your face, covers up all blemishes along with adding a small amount of colour... not too much no one likes an orange face. Unlike most foundations this one lasts all day... only needing a small touch up for the night if you are going out. It doesnt clog your pores up and is easy to take off.I usually get this from superdrug as there is usually a 3 for 2 offer on maybelline so i usually pick up a few other products.I definately recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin or anyone who is looking to change their foundation. Its also perfect to wear on holiday as it doesnt sit heavy on your face and doesnt melt off with the heat.:DI have recently just tried this powder..Maybelline affinitone powder.I usually just apply one lot over my foundation base just to take away any shine i may have. I found this off an ebay seller for around £3.00... always love a bargain ... i absolutely love this product, it gives a lovely soft finish to your face with the effect of being airbrushed in real life.I will upload a picture of my makeup when it is done with this soon.:D


              These are just a few bits of my summer favourites i picked up the other day :D. Enjoy guys                                      Any queries feel free to ask :D xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment