So tonight i am going out with a few of my flat mates and thought i would share with you my outfit of the night.
I had an absolute nightmare deciding what to wear... typical girl i hated everything in my wardrobe.
Pink cross bracelet- *Raspberry Grape..... Silver cross chain bracelet- Another of the old vintages i found in my mums jewelry box... White strappy top- Primark..... Pink pleated high waisted skirt- Topshop.
Tonight i just went with quite a simple but girlie look,... This pink skirt from topshop is my all time favorite... when i cant decide what to wear it has never let me down and goes with just about anything. I finished this outfit off with my black lita style boots and pink frilled ankle socks from topshop.
You can never go wrong with a plain white strappy top... they go with just about anything and can be that simple addition to an outfit. I picked this one up for about £3.00 from primark.. cant beat a bargain.
xox Check me out on twitter xox
xox Check me out on facebook xox
xox Follow me on Hellocotton xox
Kirsty
xxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment