So this is my first outfit of the day... its been lovely and warm here today so i thought it was time to take advantage and wear some summery clothes... it made a nice change from all the wintry stuff i have been wearing recently.
Sleevless coral button up shirt- Miss selfridge... High waist shorts- Topshop.... Necklace- this was actually my mums from when she was a teenager, i absolutely loved it.
I often wear the coral shirt with my sky blue skinny jeans from topshop and converse.This is a great summery look that's both causal and smart. The high waist shorts also go well with tights for those cold British days. I bought the shorts with a pink chunky nit oversized jumper from topshop, making a warm winter look.
I hope you all enjoyed my very first outfit of the day :D
xox Check me out on twitter xox
xox Check me out on facbook xox



Heyy sorry i am only just replying.. thankyou :d yea sure ill have a look at your blog now xx
ReplyDelete