Thursday, 6 September 2012

Maybelline pulse perfect mascara!!

So i thought id share with you all this new mascara i tried... I have really sensitive skin and eyes so i have to be careful what i use and over the years i have found that Mac and Maybelline are the only brands i dont have a reaction too.
Usually i go for the Maybelline mascaras that give the false eyelash look and today i thought i would try a different style. I have fair hair so naturally my eyelashes are very light and it is on a very rare occasion when i am spotted without mascara on....even in the gym :D.
I picked this mascara up for abour £3.00 for an ebay seller.... always looking for a bargain.. anyways i thought as it was cheap i may as well give it a try and the verdict.... I absolutely love this mascara!!!
It is quite different to other mascaras as it has a vibrating brush, you hold a button in as your putting it on... the vibrations separate and elongate your eyelashes giving a gorgeous wide eye look. No clumps or anything... its absolutely amazing.
I would definitely recommend you try this product :D

xox Check me out on Twitter xox
xox Check me out on Facebook xox
xox Follow me on Hellocotton xox

Kirsty
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment