Monday, 3 September 2012

Night time!

So as you saw earlier today i posted my outfit of the day.... well i ended up going for a meal with my mum so i just wanted to show you guys another way of wearing the sleeveless button up shirt i had on earlier.

Headband- Topshop.... Sleeveless coral button up shirt- Miss selfridge..... Oversized blue chunky nit cardy- Coco Boo boutique.... Black skinny jeans- ASOS.
So for my look tonight i just added the headband to my hair to give that playful look.. i am absolutely in love with these oversized bow headbands at the moment i think the complete almost any look.. especially with curly hair.
Wearing black skinny jeans smartened this look up just enough to make it fine for going out to the pub for a meal in. 
It was a little chilly outside tonight so i added my chunky nit cardy for comfort and style. I picked this up from a boutique i found in Preston during my first year of uni. I shop there regularly and find some great bargains and usually one off pieces. 
I finished this look off with some shoes i got years ago from henleys .
Light blue pumps with bow top- Henleys.
I have had these shoes for years and never worn them, i found them during a clean out and think they are a lovely summer plimsole.

Hope you liked my evening outfit.
Please feel free to contact me

xox Check me out on twitter xox
xox Check me out on facebook xox

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love those shoes! Super cute and classy! Awesome!

    New Follower Here!
    -Hannah

    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete