I didnt even have time for a cheeky little update during the evening... I was finally reunited with my boyfriend and two best friends chels and jade!!! woop woop. So as us uni students do best we got dolled up and on got on those drinks.... lets just say it got quite messy and i now have extremely sore feet and and quite tender head. It was such an amazing night though.
As us girls always do.. i currently dont like anything in my closet so i went shopping today :).... Thought id share my purchases with you.
Black peplum top- Topshop.... Flat ballerina slippers- Topshop..... Lita style boots- Saints and sinners.
I just had to treat myself to some new clothes... I was in desperate need of some new ballerina slippers.. i have the same ones above but in white and as you can expect, they are absolutely destroyed so why not buy some new ones :D.
I couldnt resist buying these lita style boots at only £25 !!!! what a bargain... If only i could afford the real Jeffery Campbells... Oh my life i would give my arm for those.
I also bought some boring cleaning items but no one needs to know about those :D
I will get a picture of me in these soon!!
xox Check me out on twitter xox
xox Check me out on facebook xox
xox Follow me on hellocotton xox
Kirsty
xxx

I’ll look into it and see what the problem is. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCheap MLB Jerseys
hello,
ReplyDeletethis blog contain is very useful and very nice information .i'm very glad
Cheap NBA Jerseys
Thankyou :D
ReplyDelete